Charis Hybrid is a unique blend of independent study and face-to-face time with instructors and with other students who are determined to go deeper with God.
You’ll study courses at home, but then join your fellow classmates in person. This interaction will help you put into practice what you’ve studied on your own.
Charis Hybrid is for the person whose career or family obligations need to be fulfilled, yet has a deep desire to gain an understanding of the Word and wants to grow in relationship with the Lord. And it’s for the person who knows there is more to life than what they are experiencing and wants to discover God’s purpose and plan—while maintaining their everyday life!
This program offers the first and second years of Charis and the Third-Year Leadership Program.
Who should attend?
- People with day jobs
- People who like small class sizes
- Full-time moms and dads
- Students with a limited budget
- People looking for fellowship with like-minded believers
- People who want to attend Bible school
- People who want to develop a closer relationship with God
- People looking for full-time ministry training
We’ve made this Hybrid Program to fit your busy schedule!